Monday 21 January 2013

Teeny Weeny Haul


Hello lovelies!
I put myself on a spending ban this year as part of my resolutions, it’s not a full ban as such because I still buy things but because I’ve given my boyfriend my card it’s hard to spend money on a whim because he has it most of the time – but on the odd occassion I do need to treat myself to some new little things, like last Wednesday. I rewarded myself for finishing my exam and feeling it went okay (usually they go terribly wrong!). We nipped into town and I spent all of £10 on myself, admittedly I bought Luke a hat, but it’s so cute.
I managed to find, among the mass of people, a lovely makeup bag from Primark – I know a lot of people slate this shop but I genuinely love going in (when it’s quiet) because some times they have little gems like this that you really can’t complain at buying!
 Desktop

As you can see it’s a lovely pale pink colour with little browny/grey reeds on and white petals, I think the tag called it the ‘Oriental Pattern’ which fits it perfectly. I also love the little plastic bead type jewel on the zip, it adds a little more girlyness which is super cute. This beauty only cost me £3 (!!) and I already love it, I can literally fit everything in. I don’t have a huge makeup collection (I only buy everyday items that I use daily) so it all fits in nicely, including my big tube of moisturiser and toner! Bonus as now I know when I grab this for a stayover or something everything’s in there, done and dusted.
I also got some gloves with the special pads at the end of the fingertips so I can use my iPhone as it’s so cold out and without gloves my hands freeze, but these were too big for me so I’ve given those to a friend without photographing them, sorry! They were also from Primark though, £2.50.
Luke treated me to some pieces of stationary I’ve been after for a while now from Paperchase. I’d been after a set of revision cards/index cards for a while because I find that when I make my own out of paper they get ruined so quickly and all my writing’s wonky because they aren’t any lines :(. So when we saw these index cards I knew I had to have them, they were a mere £2.75 for 100 and the quality of the card is super good, I bought a silver gel pen to go with them to make my revision notes that bit sparkly. I also go the travel cup on the right which I adore, I’ve used it every morning since buying it for when I’m waiting at the bus stop and I’m pretty sure everyone’s envious. It has cute little horses on, although weirdly the different parts of their body are different colours..
Paperchase
That’s literally it I’m afraid, it really was such a teeny weeny haul haha! Hopefully some more will be coming soon, also I’m thinking of some reviews of the things I got for Christmas.. Please follow/comment xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment