Wednesday 2 January 2013

Pre-Christmas Haul




Before Christmas, and before I'd started this blog (beauty wise) I went to a shopping place in Southhampton with my birthday money and bought myself some things I've been wanting for a very long time but couldn't justify spending my wages on since Christmas was so close.

H&M
I got my newest favourite item from here, a lovely deep blue cardigan with pink and green bits on it, I've literally worn this to every casual thing I've done over christmas, it's so warm and I feel like it's abit dressier than most cardi's I own. This was reduced in the sale from £25 to £10 so it was a steal in my opinion! I also bought a striped shirt which is white with blue stripes, or blue with white stripes.. It's lovely and for £12.99 I couldn't resist!



I also bought a few tops, some reduced, some non reduced :) I'm always after buying new, but quite plain tops as I find they last me alot longer than some of the heavy print ones. The tops were all reduced to £3 and the striped top a mere £7! 



New Look
I'd spent months and months debating whether to buy myself a skirt, because I'm more a jeans or leggings sort of person, but I finally decided to buy myself a little black one as a starter one. I haven't wore it as of yet because I was waiting to purchase some little black boots to wear with it (most of my shoes are either white, pink, or brown). Today I bought those so I'm sure it'll be worn to college once I'm back!

The photo on the right is the texture of the dress, I bought this one in particular because I liked how it was a more rough texture than the sleek school type skirts.

If you have any thoughts about what I could wear this with I'd be so grateful as now I'm stuck for ideas! 

BHS
These I bought today, so not really pre-christmas but they're to be worn with the skirt above so I thought I'll put them in here. They're from the Tammy range and unfortunately I find myself buying from that section because they have lots of size 3's or 2's for me! I'm not sure about the heel yet, but I'm sure it'll look okay once I've forgotten about that :) They're a nice faux leather which means I finally have a pair of boots I can wear when it's raining!





Cath Kidston
After buying a book bag the year before and then realising I have to take too many books for college to fit into the bag I decided to treat myself to a new, bigger type of pretty much the same bag. I love Cath Kidston items, admittedly full price they are very pricey but the shopping centre is like an outlet so everything was quite cheap really!




I picked up this bag reduced from £35 for £19 and I love it, I use it everyday to college and sometimes when I'm after a bag to grab and go it's this one. Admittedly, it's easy to loose little things in the bottom of it because it doesn't have a base, it's just sewn in, but I tend to put little things in the front pockets now, which unlike with my old one, are sewn in at the middle instead of a popper button.



I also picked myself up a purse, because the one I bought the year before was like a wallet, and so when I put change into the pouch the zip of the purse wouldn't actually do up. It was then I decided to buy myself a larger one, originally I hadn't wanted a long purse as I find my bags are too small for them, but they didn't have any ones inbetween so I bought this one. It's super handy and has lots of card slots for all my giftcards and membership cards. 

Fat Face
I never normally shop here as I think it more of an surfer style shop but I went in and bought myself some 'pointless' gloves. They're the type that don't have finger holes it's just cut straight across the knuckles, but since having my iPhone normal gloves just won't cut it because it means having to take them off every time I want to use my phone - not helpful. 



I feel more feminine wearing these too, and I find they look better with my leather jacket than actual gloves do. They're hand knit and have cute little buttons on the side. I love them! P.s I apologise for my poorly painted nails, they've chipped and I haven't been bothered to redo D: 


That's it! I'm done spending now for 2013.. Only on birthday presents and Valentines and Christmas hehe. Oo and Easter.. :D

Any comments or outfit ideas welcome too! I'd love to hear from you all:D xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan! Aztec prints have been my absolute favourite this season :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it because it's so easy to pair with jeans and a plain top! Quick and easy haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice blog :))

    I am looking forward to read more on this blog.

    Have a good time!

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! It's always so lovely and motivating to hear positive comments about my little ideas!

      Love you all xox

      Delete