Thursday 24 January 2013

Glipho!


The Glipho interface 'Desk' (basically our dashboard)

The lovely Maria from the new blog site glipho.com got in touch with me today via Twitter to ask whether I would like to use their platform to promote and show my blogs - of course, I said yes without hesitation! 

I was super excited to get into this so I created my account as soon as I got home from meeting my boyfriend out of workies. I love the way the desk is laid out, everything's so easy to spot and there are tonnes of writers out there whose posts are so interesting! When you sign up you get to choose what sort of style blog you're interested in following, I selected 'Beauty and Fashion' and 'Lifestyle' to get me started. 

It's so easy to export these blog posts into their interface too, you just find the export option in Blogger and copy and paste the file into Glipho - super quick and super easy!

I have a feeling I'm going to come to like this site alot, and I'll probably post on both so be sure to check me out over there too :) glipho.com/chloelouisecope. The only downside I would say with this website is that you can't customise it as much as blogger, with the themes and things so for people that really like to customise everything you may find it difficult loving the site as much as I do now!

Come visit? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment